top of page

Mane Mob Group

Public·39 members
Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Bliss Balls Buy !EXCLUSIVE!

These no bake Salted Caramel Bliss Balls are quick and easy to make using only real wholesome ingredients. Make these bliss balls ahead of time for the perfect dessert or snack. With only 5 ingredients these bars are vegan, gluten-free, and naturally sweetened with medjool dates.

bliss balls buy

I love making my own bliss balls at home because they are so easy and quick to make. Although I often buy bliss balls at my grocery stores I find that they are often packed with a lot of sugar. When making my own I like to make sure to minimal ingredients and use the least amount of ingredients as possible, sugar being one of them.

For this recipe I did not add maple or agave syrup as a sweetener. Instead I decided to use naturally sweet medjool dates instead. If your dates are slightly dry just soak them in warm to hot water for 15-20 minutes before adding them to the food processor or high powered blender. The warm water will slightly rehydrate them making them sticky enough to make a dough like texture to roll into bliss balls.

Whoever is responsible for the idea that we should mash a bunch of healthy ingredients into one little ball as a snack is an absolute genius in my book. Bliss balls (or energy bites) are one of the easiest things to make, and they are a perfect little nutrient-dense bite! They are a good balance of healthy fats, plant-based protein, and complex carbohydrates for an actually satisfying and beneficial snack!

I made the PB oatmeal bliss balls earlier this week to begin easing out of my holiday sweet tooth and these did just the trick! A delectable post-meal treat to curb any sweet cravings. Thank you, Mia!

Trying to stay healthier this year? This hojicha energy balls recipe will make it easy for you to get there. Not to mention that hojicha is filled with health benefits. Such as fat burning, immune system boosting, just to mention a few.

Blissful green balls of scrumptiousness. I bet that's the first thought you had when you read this title; you're not alone! These matcha cordyceps bliss balls are so delicious they'll make your taste buds smile, but they also pack a calming energetic punch that can get you through any hike or even workout. Think a granola bar in green ball form :) Whip up these matcha cordyceps bliss balls, put them in the fridge for whenever you feel like an energetic snack!

1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.2. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough begins to form. If the mixture looks and feels a bit dry, add a little water. The mixture should feel a little sticky.3. Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack-sized balls. Place the balls on the prepared tray.4. Pour the crushed peanuts onto a plate or flat surface and roll the balls in the nuts to coat. Return them to the prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 5. Serve the Peanut Butter Bliss Balls straight from the fridge or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!

1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.2. Place the Medjool dates, walnuts and hazelnuts in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add the protein powder, cacao powder and coconut oil and blend again until a dough begins to form. If the mixture looks and feels a bit dry, add a little water. The mixture should feel a little sticky.3. Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack sized balls and place the balls on the prepared tray. 4. Place the crushed freeze-dried raspberries on a plate or flat surface and roll the balls in the raspberries to coat. Return them to the prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.5. Serve the Choc- Raspberry Protein Bliss Balls straight from the fridge or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!

1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.2. Place the dried apricots, walnuts and cashews in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add the coconut oil, ground ginger and desiccated coconut and blend again until a dough begins to form. If the mixture looks and feels a bit dry, add a little more coconut oil. The mixture should feel a little sticky.3. Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack-sized balls. Place the balls on the prepared tray.4. Pour some extra desiccated coconut onto a plate or flat surface and roll the balls to coat. Return them to the prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.5. Serve the Spiced Apricot Bliss Balls straight from the fridge or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!

1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.2. Place the Medjool dates, macadamia nuts and cashew butter in a food processor and blend until well combined.3. Add the coconut oil and sea salt and blend again until a dough begins to form. If the mix looks and feels a bit dry, add a little water. The mix should feel a little sticky.4. Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack-sized balls. Place the balls on the prepared tray.5. Pour the crushed macadamia nuts onto a plate or flat surface and roll the balls in the nuts to coat. Return them to the prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.6. Serve the Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls straight from the fridge or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!

I love making bliss balls because they really are the perfect no-bake on-the-go snack. You can easily make up a batch at the beginning of the week and keep them in a sealed container in the fridge for a 3pm energy boost to get you through the day. You can even store them in the freezer for the following week.

There are so many versions and flavors of these fudgy chia bliss balls that you can make! But my favorite are these chocolate chia bliss balls. The basic ingredients for chia bliss balls are chia seeds, almonds (or any other type of nut) and dates. But for these chocolate chia bliss balls, I also added cocoa powder. And since you can make these in the your food processor, it only takes 5 minutes to make them. And maybe a few more minutes if you do decide to coat them as well.

Dates have a natural sweetness and stickiness that work perfectly for treats like these chia bliss balls. They are also high in minerals, vitamins and fiber. Even though they are also high in sugar content, they still have numerous health benefits as well.

These chocolate chia bliss balls are ridiculously fudgy, chocolatey, and addictive! These are great for kids, and are a wonderful alternative for their sweet cravings. You can even get them to help you with forming the balls!

Hi StephYou can leave it out if you like.You can add some ground flax seed to prevent the bliss balls from being too sticky. They will also be sweet without the added cocoa powder.I hope that helps!

do you think putting some desiccated coconut inside the balls would work as well (as opposed to just coating them in it at the end?). Perhaps you would just need to adjust the amount of liquid to achieve the right consistency?

You might of noticed that I love making bliss balls. Mostly because they are so easy to make, healthy and totally portable. So much better for you than the packets of stuff you buy at the supermarket. Here are some of my other creations:

TIP: If the bliss balls are getting a little difficult to roll and the mix is not shaping properly, wash and dampen your hands so they are a little wet, but not to wet. This will stop the mixture sticking to your fingers and allow you to roll and shape the balls nicely.

This is a fantastic recipe. I am usually disappointed with dry fruit balls as they are too heavy on my stomach and too sweet, but this recipe is simply fantastic. I added 3 t spoons of matcha instead of 2 and I love it. Very fast and super tasty. Thank you! Your kitchen looks very nice:)

These tiny bliss balls are real powerhouses with healthy whole food ingredients like fresh ginger, turmeric, nuts and seeds. For example, it is scientifically proven that ginger has plenty anti inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics. Interestingly, a 2012 study even showed that when mice with tumors were fed 100 mg ginger extract per kg body weight, their tumors decreased in size by 56%! Even though this study was done in mice, it still provides an interesting perspective of the positive effect that ginger may have on our body.

I made these balls second time round today. I love them! My kids love them in their pack lunches, too. Last week I subbed the hemp seeds for chia seeds. Today I subbed the walnuts for cashew nuts. Both turned out super good, super yummy!

I just tried these brownie bliss balls, after using your recipe for Almond milk which turned out delicious! I like not having any waste when cooking. The balls will definitely come in handy when I want a sweet chocolate treat. Thank you for the ease in following this recipe.

These bliss balls are an absolute mouthful of wonderful! I like the taste better after they chill. Popped one in my mouth while making them (how could I possibly resist?), but the taste of hemp seeds was a bit pronounced. After chilling overnight, everything was perfectly balanced. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
bottom of page