top of page

Mane Mob Group

Public·50 members

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Ms Krazie - A Gangster's Wife (Lyrics) Ft. Chino Grande | Daddy Let Me Know I'm Your Only Girl

Babel.lyric@gmail.com check out our spotify playlist here:. Turkish english a a a gangster's wife hey mijo, it's me again. If you got nineteen hoes, it's always that one. Web a gangstawife(yeah), down to ride(oooooh yeah) shawty, i know it's been hard on ya the past coupleof years you shed so many tears, wonderin' if my love is real to show you. Web [hook] i need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do to always forgive me ride or die with me that's just what gangsters do [verse 1] i'm fucked up, i'm. 'cause i don' hurt you so much,. Web i mean one woman. Web even though you ain't got no ring on your finger. If you got nineteen hoes, it's always that one. Big pimp] woooh now this one right here feel good uh, let it play for a minute.

Ms Krazie - A Gangster's Wife (Lyrics) ft. Chino Grande | daddy let me know i'm your only girl

Explain your version of song meaning, find more of dirty lyrics. Web even though you ain't got no ring on your finger. Turkish english a a a gangster's wife hey mijo, it's me again. Baby girl don't cry understand that i try. Web [hook] i need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do to always forgive me ride or die with me that's just what gangsters do [verse 1] i'm fucked up, i'm. Big pimp] i'm on my knees screamin' baby i apologize. Tear drops, they fall get me everytime. But it's always the one bitch. If you got nineteen hoes, it's always that one. Big pimp] woooh now this one right here feel good uh, let it play for a minute. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of dirty lyrics.

#mskrazie #chinogrande #agangsterswife #agangsterswifemskrazie #mskrazieagangsterswife #agangsterswifelyrics #agangsterswifelyricvideo #agangsterswifemskrazielyrics #mskrazieagangsterswifelyrics #agangsterswifelyricsmskrazie #mskrazielyrics #lyrics #lovelifelyrics #tiktokhits #tiktokviral #tiktoksongs2022 #tiktok2021 #tiktoksongs #viralsongs #tiktok #viral #tiktoksong 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

@manemob

• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

STAY UP TO DATE

We want to get to know you ! 

Before your 15-minute discovery call with our Mane Artist Concierge, we want to get to know you! 

With all the latest education and events. Sign up to get our newsletter.

#MANEMOB - THE MOVEMENT- THE MIDWEST HUB FOR INFORMATION. INSPIRATION, AND EDUCATION

bottom of page