top of page

Mane Mob Group

Public·80 members
Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Where To Buy A Book Near Me

Thank you for supporting these lofty goals. Your choice sustains a family business with over 500 local booksellers, and allows us to follow our passion for getting the right books into the right hands, 365 days a year.

where to buy a book near me

Since 1997, BookFinder has made it easy to find any book at the best price. Whether you want the cheapest reading copy or a specific collectible edition, with BookFinder, you'll find just the right book. BookFinder.com searches the inventories of over 100,000 booksellers worldwide, accessing millions of books in just one simple step.

"I'm going back to school after many years of being a stay-at-home mom and I had no idea how confusing it was buying textbooks! Thank you for helping me understand international editions and rental books and access codes and what I really needed and what cheaper editions I could get."

We are committed to serving all of our customers, including customers with disabilities. If you want to provide feedback about the accessibility of this website or you want discuss accommodations to help you use this website, please contact us by calling 212-944-0595 or by email at accessibility@dramabookshop.com

Yes, you can! Currently, we are only hosting small events with a 25-person capacity. If you would like to discuss the possibility of events with us, please email our Events Team at: events@dramabookshop.com.

Last year I made a haft-seen for a book display and blog post. I received immense support from staff and customers. It made me so happy watching people take photos of the table and asking me about it. So this year it was a no-brainer to make another one.

This is a darkly funny, fantastical novel about a woman's chronic pain and her struggle to be believed. Ever since taking a career-ending fall off stage, Miranda Fitch has had debilitating aches in her back, barely kept in check by opioids and alcohol. It doesn't help that her class of mutinous theater students would rather put on Macbeth than All's Well That Ends Well, the play that Miranda believes will somehow make everything right. One fateful night, she meets three strange men who bestow powers upon her, freeing her of pain and setting her on a manic and destructive path. This book is surreal-- I highly recommend it!

It's been years since alien bio-warfare killed off all the women on the new world, leaving the men alone with nothing but their thoughts. Literally. They call it the Noise. It is constant, it sounds like the inner voices of everyone nearby, and it is all Todd has ever known. When he senses an impossible gap in the Noise, he looks for the source, and discovers a second impossible thing: the source of the gap in the Noise is a girl. If you like post apocalyptic societies, science fiction, or nail-bitingly compulsive reads, this is for you.

Have questions about selling books online? Can't find the ISBN? Will your book be accepted in its current condition? Is your book counterfeit? We have many tips available whether this is your first timeselling books, or if you have your own book buying business.

With one simple search we connect you to various companies buying used textbooks online. By comparing textbook buyback prices, we ensure you receive the best prices for your textbooks. Shipping is free and you're often paid the same day your book is received.

After you've searched your ISBN, we display a list of companies with offers for your book. BookScouter users can rate and review each vendor with our feedback system. We display this rating next to each vendor so you can sell your books with confidence.

If you're renewing both your passport book and passport card, you must submit both documents. If you can submit a passport book, but you lost your passport card, you cannot renew the passport card using Form DS-82.

The passport card was designed for the specific needs of northern and southern U.S. border communities with residents that cross the border frequently by land. The passport book is the only document approved for international air travel.

Subterranean Address has work from seven recent books of poetry, as well as new poems which have appeared in many journals.Piercing the Long Night is a collection of poems focuses on the COVID pandemic and the socio-political upheaval during the Trump presidency. These poems are characterized by grief, anger, and acceptance as society slowly recovers to celebrate survival and return to beauty and life.

University Book Store is proud to present Owen L. Oliver, creator of the Indigenous Walking Tour of the University of Washington. Paying attendees will receive a copy of the Indigenous Walking Tour guidebook; donations to the Marvin Oliver Memorial Endowment Fund are encouraged, but not required!

You can also find clips from the movie and other books that were turned into movies on FluentU. Watching these clips on the FluentU program (or trailers, music videos, news segments and other authentic videos in 10 languages) will help you make the most of your learning.

Schools of all types (from preschools to universities) routinely turn over tons of school supplies (including books) for reasons ranging from them being outdated to the teacher simply wanting new ones.

Libraries sales can be a goldmine for booksellers. Or, at least, they used to be. These days you have to be to the sale an hour early and choose your one little section to scan because there will likely be two dozen other booksellers there.

Buying pallets of library books is typically not a high-reward activity as there are so many mass-market paperback books and out-of-date duds but it can be a cheap gateway into scaling your book business. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • Riya Patel
    Riya Patel
  • trankhoa856325
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon